52.91 oz of minced beef
70.54 oz of bran or corn already cooked
5 boiled eggs
5 fresh basil leaves
2 cups skimmed milk
10 black drenched olives
4 teaspoons of salt
4 teaspoons of black pepper
2 teaspoons of chili powder
2 cut carrots
2 sliced onions
1/2 yellow bell peppers
1 teaspoon of paprika
1 pinch of sugar
1 pinch of olive oil
1) Boil the carrots cut for approx 3 minutes, bring them under cold water to stop the cooking.
2) In a pan with hot oil, skip the carrots with the onion and pepper. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
3) Add minced meat and cook everything together. Once cooked, keep aside.
4) Put the ground corn in a mixer with milk and basil to get a soft dough. Season with salt and pepper.
5) Cook this dough in a saucepan for approx 15 minutes, allow to thicken.
6) Put the mix of meat and vegetables in a large baking tray or in many small baking pans.
7) Add the sliced soured eggs.
8) Then, add the olives, preferably pitted.
9) Cover with a thin layer of corn dough and sprinkle the surface with sugar. Bake at 392 F for approx 20 minutes.
10) Serve immediately, decorate the dish with fresh basil leaves and accompany it with a tomato salad.